SCHOOL HOLIDAYS CAMP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Morning tea and snacks are not provided. Please make sure your kids bring DRY snacks for the day.
- TRIBO is a nut-free centre. Please explain to your children that for safety and health reasons, food must not be shared.
- Kids to bring a labelled water bottle, and hat (we might take them out to the garden area during breaks).
- Once a booking is confirmed and paid for, no refunds or exchange of dates allowed.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel a workshop (e.g. due to insufficient registrations) in which case we will offer you an alternative workshop date or a full refund of all registration fees.
- We reserve the right to vary the workshop's programme to deal with any unforeseen circumstances
- Some workshops may have an associated image or photo, these are for reference only and should only be considered illustrative.
- Kids may be divided by age, however, we are flexible in case they want to be with their siblings, other family members or friends.
- Coronavirus: we are following the NSW Health Dept guidelines, and in the event of not being able to run the School Holiday Program and having to cancel it, for this reason, TRIBO will refund the amount paid to us, excluding the transaction fee the client has paid to a third-party financial institution.